The TelltheBell survey is an exciting opportunity for Taco Bell customers to share their valuable feedback. However, it is essential to be aware of the rules and restrictions to ensure a fair and valid survey process. In this section, we provide you with comprehensive guidelines on eligibility, survey entry, limitations, and other important information. By familiarizing yourself with these rules, you can make the most of your survey experience and contribute to shaping Taco Bell’s future. Let’s delve into the details and get started on your Tell the Bell survey journey.
Taco Bell Customer Survey Rules and Restrictions
There are several criteria or rules for participating in the survey. If you wish to participate in the sweepstakes, you must comply with the following rules:
- Only US citizens are eligible for the Taco Bell survey at Tellthebell.
- The Taco Bell survey participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participation by invitation to the survey.
- The Taco Bell receipt for the tellthebell.com survey must have a 16-digit coupon code
- If the coupon code is missing, simply add the date, time, and Taco Bell store number to complete the search.
- Incomplete surveys are not eligible for the draw.
- Submissions on behalf of third parties will not be accepted.
- Under no circumstances may the survey winner’s prize be transferred, substituted or exchanged.
- The winner is responsible for taxes.
- Taco Bell employees, family members, and relatives are excluded from participation in the survey.
Restrictions For Tellthebell Survey
- The survey and competition are not open to participants under the age of 18.
- If entries exceed entry limits, the entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- You don’t have a better chance of winning if you make a purchase.
- If you meet the above criteria, you can participate in the competition. You can complete the survey very easily and it will only take a few minutes of your time.
- Customers can win another prize by subscribing to TelltheBell and earning entry into the Taco Bell contest.
All of this Taco Bell research is conducted to prove or disprove that people are willing to accept the local menu items along with the standard menu items offered by Taco Bell.